10. Half Dome, Yosemite National Park Half Dome at Yosemite is popular for tourists from all over the world, especially hikers, with an elevation of 8,842 feet and a hike that takes 10 to 14 hours to complete.
9. Death Road, Bolivia Yungas Road, which is more commonly known as Death Road, in Bolivia is a popular bike path about 40 miles long.
8. Cliffs of Moher, Ireland Every year the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland is visited by about one million people. The highest cliffs reach 702 feet with the lowest at 390 feet, all dropping directly into the Atlantic Ocean.
7. Mount Everest The past few years, Mount Everest has been in the news confirming the deaths of climbers’ due to avalanches.
6. New Smyrna Beach, Florida New Smyrna Beach in Florida is known as the shark capital of the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records.
5. Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii Even though most people understand the dangers of active volcanoes, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park reports that over 100,000 tourists visit the areas of active volcanoes every year.
4. Grand Canyon National Park Grand Canyon National Park is about 1,214,400 acres and had over 5 million tourists in 2016. Rangers at the Grand Canyon perform more rescues than any other park.
3. Mont Blanc, Chamonix Mont Blanc is known as one of the tallest mountains in Europe, reaching a height over 15,000 feet. Mont Blanc is also said to be a fairly easy mountain to climb, even with all the risks involved.
2. Boiling Lake, Dominica Boiling Lake has a specific cautionary message to tourists from the Dominican Government, which states, DO NOT go swimming in the lake!
1. Danakil Desert, Ethiopia The Danakil Desert was named to be one of the cruelest places on earth by National Geographic, however, this is still a place where people want to go.
Origins Explained is the place to be to find all the answers to your questions, from mysterious events and unsolved mysteries to everything there is to know about the world and its amazing animals!
STRANGEST Things Found In The Philippines! (part 2). Countries You Probably DIDN'T Know EXISTED! माउंट एवरेस्ट के ऊपर से क्या दिखता है? (The Heroes of Everest). Mysterious Sea Creatures Spotted On Google Earth! Top 10 Mysterious Places in India You Won’t Believe Existed. 9 Creatures People Used To Believe Existed! Lava flows in Pahoa - Eruption Update. 10 Best Places To Visit In Sri Lanka. History Documentary 2016 - Unknown Secret of King Solomon Stories - National Geographic. Most TERRIFYING Rides In The World! Most DANGEROUS Bridges In The World! Most DANGEROUS Bridges In The World! Incredible Islands No One Wants To Buy For Any Price - Part 2. 5 Amazing Tourists Points in the World. 10 Places Science Can't Explain.